We respect your privacy. Your personal data will be appropriately protected, processed, forwarded or modified according to your request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The province of Flemish Brabant attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and processes all the personal data that you provide with all due care. Personal data is data that allows us to identify you as a person, regardless of whether or not we actually do so.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you provide via this website shall be processed by The province of Flemisch Brabant, Provincieplein 1, 3010 Leuven. The said data is processed in conformity with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016. We will only process your personal data for the purpose for which it is collected, and only for as long as is necessary for such purpose. The aforementioned purposes are as follows:
- in order to comply with a legal obligation
- in order to ensure the proper performance of a provincial task;
- in case you have consented to the same;
- for the purposes of performing an agreement concluded with you.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
The province of Flemish Brabant shall only pass on your data to third parties if so required in connection with the purpose for which we collected it. Under no circumstances shall we use such data for commercial purposes.
ACCESS AND RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR OWN PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights under the privacy legislation:
- Right to access:you may find out whether we have any of your data, what data this is, how we use it, and you may receive further information about this.
- Right to rectification:if your data is incorrect, you may ask us to rectify it.
- Right to object:you may object to the use of your data and we shall comply with this unless there are justified grounds for such use.
- Right to be forgotten:you may request us to delete your data. We shall remove them insofar as permitted by law.
In case you invoke one of the above rights, you can request us not to use your data in the meantime.
To exercise your rights, you may send an email containing your request to
Would you like to inspect, correct or retrieve personal data? Please submit your request here:
T +32 16 26 77 48